Boys and Girls Club

An exterior photograph of the front entrance to the Boys and Girls Club, in Portland, Maine.

Built in 1931, John Calvin Steven’s masonry clubhouse in Portland needed tender loving care and upgrades to improve the Boys and Girls Club operations.  Wright-Ryan installed a new gymnasium floor and bleachers, improved the locker rooms, added an elevator, fabricated and installed new custom millwork, and replaced the concrete swimming pool.  Due to the need to keep the Club operating continuously, the construction process had to be carefully phased to keep disruptions to a minimum.

Categories: Athletic / Millwork / Non-Profit