Employer of Choice
“It is important to Wright-Ryan to reward the employees who helped the company become successful, while attracting new talent and strengthening the firm’s dedication to customer service. We already have an ownership culture at Wright-Ryan, with employees operating like owners and a business philosophy defined by collaboration and transparency.” – John Ryan, president of Wright-Ryan Construction in Portland Press Herald’s November 24, 2016 article about the company’s adoption of an ESOP model.
How current employees describe our culture:
- Strong owner passion and involvement
- Professional – the people are genuine and easy to talk to.
- Strong level of mutual respect. People are very polite and friendly.
- Concern for the community and the environment
- Openness; employees are available to support each other
- Employee ideas and concerns are listened to and truly heard
- A strong focus on both results and people
“We are often contacted by crafts people and professionals who are relocating to Maine. They ask around and tell us that, ‘People in the industry told me to look at opportunities to work at Wright-Ryan.’ They tell us we’re seen in the community as a top-quality work environment.” – Joyce Fratturo, Wright-Ryan Recruitment and Staff Development
- Maintaining our employee-owned Maine roots
- High standards for customer service
- High quality results every time
- Teamwork, collaboration, and mutual respect
- Safe work, always.
- Giving back to the community and buying local
Click here for current job opportunities.
Wright-Ryan Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or sexual orientation.