Wright-Ryan, a Maine-based and employee owned company, is seeking a Client Technologies Mobile Technician who be responsible for the following: maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting client hardware and software packages; providing customer service in a helpdesk environment; assisting the Director of Information Technology in executing strategies related to the strategic plan; and support remote locations in the greater Portland and Southern Maine areas. There is flexibility for this individual to work either a part-time or full-time schedule either as a subcontractor or as an employee.
- Strong working knowledge of PC repair and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (2013/2016) Suite, Windows 7 and 10 Professional (Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of Microsoft networking with Windows 10 Professional, Server 12 and 16 environments a plus
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts and practices within the field a plus
- Demonstrated organizational ability and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple concurrent projects to scheduled conclusion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge of VOIP, Softphones and other mobile technologies a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relative industry experience
Please pay close attention to the “required” qualifications listed above. If you meet the criteria, please email a resume and cover letter to the email address below. No phone calls, please. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted. We appreciate you interest in employment with Wright-Ryan Construction.
Human Resources Email: email@example.com
Please visit our website for additional information http://www.wright-ryan.com/
Wright-Ryan Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation. The company is a tobacco-free workplace.